creating lasting change
The core belief of Dr. Friedmanís Nutritional Counseling is that lasting change is possible. She utilizes a holistic approach to create an understanding of the underlying causes of oneís health issues including:
- Lifestyle — How stressed one is has great effect on health – there are important emotional, logistical, and nutritional components to help patients become more resiliant to the stresses they encounter. This is essential in living a prevention lifestyle.
- Nutritional Status — Blood tests, specialized nutrition tests, antioxident levels, and evaluation of inflamation levels, all of wich are essential to health. Then applying nutritional interventions from dietary changes and special supplements to lower inflamation when nessesary. Please contact us for recommendations.
- Nutritional Supplement Review and Analysis — Many people feel overwhelmed by the number of bottles, jars, and mixtures of supplements they are using. Many people are confused by what they truly need and do not need and what fits into their lifestyle practically. Dr. Friedman can help you to optimize and condense the nutrients you are taking, using the least amount of bottles possible with the highest quality nutrients covering your unique needs. Please contact us for recommendations.
- Personal dietary habits evaluation — This is an essential part of all of our health and prevention picture. The first intervention is through creating a more optimum eating program that is made for their unique nutritional needs. This is an empowered way of improving one's health. Many people do not realize that, what they are ingesting, can be a major cause of their symptoms, even if they think they are eating well.
- Functional Medicine — Dr. Friedman helps to provide a path to understanding the underlying biochemical reasons for present conditions that need healing